Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is currently interviewing APPRENTICE & JOURNEYMEN HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS for an upcoming remote mine project.
While details regarding this opportunity are still being finalized, we are currently building a short-list of skilled mechanics who we can reach out to when those details are finalized. Don’t miss your chance to get your name on that list!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Travel to site will be provided or reimbursed
- Accommodations at or near the mine site will be provided
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit Contractors Association Benefits (Hour Bank Benefit Plan)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Follow all safety regulations & legislation.
- Follow manufacturer specifications relevant to the equipment.
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- Clean, lubricate, and test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Tasks & equipment involved are likely to evolve with the project – a wide range of experience is considered an asset.
- The ability to work a long-term rotation position at a camp.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment.
- Basic Hand Tools for your Trade.
- Proven track record of safe & steady work without absenteeism.
- Proven track record of safe & steady work on an out-of-town project.
- A high level of communication to ensure timely & accurate submission of timesheets, required documents, etc.
Please Note: Verifiable work references will be required.
Please Note: Proof of full vaccination may be required.
Please Note: A Drug & Alcohol test may be required.
While we are thankful to all those who apply, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$45.00 per hour