Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for Experienced Journeymen & Apprentice MILLWRIGHTS for an immediate placement in Calgary, AB.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- For Journeymen, the ability to act as a leader in the installation & renovation of large-scale systems (including any related tasks) at a large-scale meat processing plant.
- For Apprentices, the ability to follow direction & provide direct assistance in the installation & renovation of large-scale systems (including any related tasks) at a large-scale meat processing plant.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit/Mercon Benefits for those who wish to enroll (hour-bank system)
- The ability to work on a large-scale project while remaining in the city
- The ability to work as an effective team (either 2 journeymen or a jourmeyman with an apprentice).
- Reliable Transportation to/from the site in the SE.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment.
- Basic Hand Tools for your Trade & Level.
- The ability to accurately track hours worked, purchase-order numbers, etc
- Valid Safety & Trade Tickets where applicable (Journeyman Ticket, Apprenticeship Card, CSTS, Fall Protection, EWP/AWP, First Aid, etc.)
EXPERIENCE IN LARGE CONVEYOR SYSTEMS & EXCELLENT MECHANICAL SKILLS ARE CONSIDERED STRONG ASSETS.
Please Note: Verifiable work references will be required.
While we are thankful to all those who apply, only candidates with relevant experience & understanding of this project’s commitments will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$36.00 per hour