Western Canada’s Premier RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for JOURNEYMEN REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING MECHANICS for immediate long-term placements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages.
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly).
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit.
- Full Merit Contractors Association Benefits (Hour Bank Benefit Plan).
- RRSP Match available.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Follow direction, provide insight, & work as part of an effective team.
- Safely operate a company work van between worksites.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and/or specifications.
- Install, test, and troubleshoot residential AC units.
- Provide leadership & guidance to an assistant/helper during installs.
- Follow all safety regulations & legislation.
- The ability to work independently.
- A valid driver’s licence & clean 3-year driver’s abstract.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment.
- Standard Hand Tools – work van will be provided.
- Valid Journeyman Documentation. Additional Safety Tickets considered an asset (CSTS 2020, WHMIS, Fall Protection, AWP, etc)
Please Note: Verifiable work references will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36.00-$38.00 per hour