Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for GENERAL LABOURERS & FLAGGERS OF ALL AGES*, SKILL LEVELS, AND BACKGROUNDS for a busy construction industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level position for those seeking exposure to the construction industry for a future career in the trades. Many of our labourers have transitioned into trades schools & full-time trades roles.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages (based on nature of work) with Overtime Pay.
- Daily Pay via Cheque or Cash, including a 4% vacation pay premium.
- Daily cash advance of up to $20.
- Free daily loan of hard hats, vests, steel-toe boots, and basic hand tools (we can equip those who do not have their own gear!).
- Discounted rates on personal items such as safety glasses & work gloves.
- Employee-Of-The-Month Program (your chance to win a $100 gift card for groceries or construction apparel).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Construction site clean-ups.
- On-Site material moving.
- Basic construction helper tasks (helping carpenters, equipment operators, etc).
- Site demolition & renovation help.
- Traffic control (for those with their flagger ticket).
- Two pieces of Identification, at least one government-issue with a photo.
- Any valid Safety & Trade Tickets are encouraged (Construction Safety Training System, WHMIS, Fall Protection, EWP/AWP, First Aid, etc.)
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour