Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is currently interviewing APPRENTICE & JOURNEYMEN SKILL-LEVEL CARPENTERS for both immediate placements & upcoming projects.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit Contractors Association Benefits (Hour Bank Benefit Plan)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and/or specifications.
- Follow all safety regulations & legislation.
- Project-Dependent tasks such as concrete formwork, interior/exterior framing, interior finishing, door hanging, and other general carpentry tasks.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic Hand Tools for your Trade (Carpenter Pouch, Hammer, Tape, Square, etc). Additional tools considered an asset.
- Proven track record of safe & steady work without absenteeism.
A RELIABLE VEHICLE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET.
Please Note: Verifiable work references may be required.
While we are thankful to all those who apply, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.