Ultimate Tradesmen is looking for experienced commercial carpenters for our ongoing projects major projects in the Edmonton Area. Apprentices are welcome to apply.
Ultimate Tradesmen helps you eliminate the constant cycle of “starting over” every time you change companies. Though you get a wide variety of work and experience, all of your hours, benefits and seniority is not lost with us.
We are building a workforce that is second to none and one that you will be proud to be a part of!
We offer weekly pay, overtime, and Mercon/Open Circle Benefits.
Candidates must be willing to work the following; (days / evenings / weekends). Projects are located in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Job duties, including but not limited to:
· Complete all general tasks as instructed by foreman
· Read and interpret blueprints on a variety projects
· Troubleshoot quality control defects
· Be familiar with commercial construction projects at all stages
· Experience in forming systems ( Free Form, Doka, Peri / Concrete Prep )
· Experience in framing and generic rough site carpentry ( bracing , backing , sheeting, hoarding, parapets, etc… )
· Lifting 50lbs+ on a regular basis
· Follow specific instructions and complete tasks in a timely matter
· Must be able to work alone, as well as be a great team player
· Must always be safety conscious, following safety policies and procedures
· Assist project foreman ensuring project is safe and materials are always secure
Must have the following;
· Valid AWP Ticket & Fall Arrest
· Valid driver’s license
· Commercial/industrial construction experience
· PPE required for task
· Pouch with appropriate hand tools
Interested applicants should reply to this ad with a resume.
You will be contacted for an interview once your resume and details are reviewed.
We look forward to hearing from you!