Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for JOURNEYMEN & APPRENTICE HVAC/SHEET METAL SERVICE/INSTALLERS for an immediate upcoming placement.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit/Mercon Benefits for those who wish to enroll (hour-bank system)
- AIT Approval to sign of on Employer Apprentice Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Interact positively with homeowners who are dealing with heating- or cooling-related maintenance issues.
- Operate a company vehicle safely & legally.
- Install, troubleshoot, replace, and/or retrofit furnaces.
- Install, troubleshoot, replace, and/or retrofit hot water tanks.
- Follow and & all safety regulations & legislation.
- Valid Driver’s Licence & an acceptable 3-year driver’s abstract.
- The ability to act as an ambassador for the company when interacting with clients.
- The ability to think on your feet when responding to service calls, while effectively generating solutions for clients.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment.
- Basic Hand Tools for your trade. Other tools will be provided.
- Valid Safety & Trade Tickets where applicable (Red Seal Journeyman Ticket, Apprenticeship Blue Book, CSTS, WHMIS, etc.)
Please Note: Verifiable work references will be required.
While we are thankful to all those who apply, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour