Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for EXPERIENCED JOURNEYMEN RESIDENTIAL PLUMBERS for immediate placements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit Contractors Association Benefits (Hour Bank Benefit Plan)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITES (likely to include, but not be limited to):
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace plumbing & appliances as part of new-home rough-ins.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace residential plumbing utilities as part of new-home rough-ins.
- Following all safety regulations & legislation.
- The ability to work quickly & independently on time-sensitive new-home projects.
- Reliable Vehicle & Valid License.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment.
- Basic Hand Tools for your Trade including a holehawg, sawzall, ladder, and work light.
- Valid Safety & Trade Tickets where applicable (Journeyman Ticket, CSTS 2020, etc)
EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL NEW HOME ROUGH-IN IS REQUIRED.
Please Note: Verifiable work references may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$37.00 per hour