Western Canada’s Premier Construction RECRUITING, STAFFING, AND PLACEMENT company is looking for COMMERCIAL/FLAT ROOFERS for several immediate placements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Overtime Pay (Both Daily & Weekly)
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Full Merit Contractors Association Benefits (Hour Bank Benefit Plan)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES (Likely to include, but not limited to):
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Single-Ply, Torch-On, TPO Welding, and General Commercial Roofing Tasks.
- Have physical capability to move up to 80lbs objects, around a sloped roof system in some instances, and possibly up 15-20 foot ladders.
- Reliable Vehicle or Exceptional knowledge of the Calgary Transit System.
- A proven track record of attendance & good communication with your employer.
- Standard Full Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic Hand Tools for your Trade (including but not limited to Hammer, Measure, Hook Blade, OLFA Knife, Chalk Line, Tool Pouch, etc)
- Valid Safety & Trade Tickets where applicable (CSTS, Fall Protection, EWP/AWP, First Aid, etc.)
Experience with Single Ply, Torch, TPO welding, and Flat Roofing are AN ASSET.
Please Note: Verifiable work references will be required.
While we are thankful to all those who apply, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.